- Free listing in the Organizational Members Directory
- Reduced rental rates at ArtsPlace, Downtown Arts Center and the Opera House
- Technical assistance with grant-writing
- Participation in the LexArts Network which meets the third Wednesday of every other month at ArtsPlace.
- Listing with hyperlink to your website from LexArts web site, www.lexarts.org
- Exclusive event listings in the arts calendar at www.lexarts.org
- Priority participation in the LexArts Card program, an entertainment and hospitality discount card designed to attract new audiences.
- Promote the vision and mission of LexArts in relation to your organization’s mission.
- Actively participate in the annual Campaign for the Arts which raises much needed financial support for the arts in Lexington-Fayette County area. The LexArts Development office will let you know how your organization can participate.
- Participate in LexArts Network meetings.
- Participate in community arts initiatives such as Arts Showcase Weekend.
If you have any questions regarding membership please contact Nathan Zamarron at 859.255.2951.